Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy Kids

We moved Chloe's bed into Everett's room.  They've stayed up until 11:00 twice now and still wake up around 7:15 (earlier than they used to.)  C'est la vie though I suppose.  We've had fit after fit.  It's been a long week.  I'm not looking forward to our impending move (in two weeks) since it is yet again a temporary one and because we'll be in someone else's space.  But I am getting excited for graduation and some of our summer plans.  


This weekend, we got to have Chad home Friday and we also went to a "Juicy Juice House party."  A friend got selected to host a party and we got to sample some new juices and just hang out for a bit.  It was fun.  We've enjoyed some good sunshine and heat this week.  It's a wonderful thing!  I love to see the sun, and walking group has actually happened a couple of times now.

Anyway, here are some fun pics of daily life around here:

Introducing, the newest member of our family.  He's Shifu from "KungFu Panda."  He got this at the "Celebrate Family" event that we went to last weekend.  I do so enjoy my teddy bear too!
Since it's gotten warm, I pulled out Chloe's favorite dancing dress.  I'm sure you all recognize it.  She calls it her "cresh-marie dress."  That's her take on Anastasia's "Across my Memory" song.  She loves to dance.  So I turned on some music and she especially loved dancing with Everett!  It was the funnest thing to watch them be so sweet together.  If only for a fleeting moment.

2 comments:

Dana said...

How sweet those two are. It may take time with them in the same bedroom!! Hang in there girl. Mine have always been with each other so..... We still have a struggle getting them settled down for bed. Usually its 8:30 or 9 by the time everyone goes to sleep. They really are good kids. I look forward to seeing you this summer!!

Bond Bedlam said...

So cute!