Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Home!

We got a 4 bedroom place at our old apartment complex - really close to most of the people that we hang out with at church. Yay!

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you got back in! Now hurry up and move in so you can come to the temple and visit. :)

Net said...

I am so glad you got in. Let us know when you are coming and how we can help.

Dana said...

A 4 bedroom holy cow girl you are living it large huh? THat is awesome I knew things would work out for you guys. What a journey you have had huh?

My Many Coloured Days said...

Oh thank heavens.

When do you arrive?

The Longnecker Zoo said...

That is exciting...great news!

Bond Bedlam said...

4 Bedrooms - man you ARE living large!! - Glad you made it back safely