Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Walkin' Boy!

Everett is finally walking!  He's been able to for quite a while now.  But he's finally discovering how great it can be, and he's doing it a lot more often now.  He still doesn't use it as a mode of transportation.  It's mostly entertainment still, but he's practicing a lot more all on his own.  I really haven't pushed him at all, which is why I think it has taken him so long.  But he's finally getting there.  It's funny, he can walk all the way across the entire room, but when he gets close to his goal (me or the couch) he takes a diving leap.  When he does fall, he usually falls on his face.  I wish I could post video, it's really fun to watch him walk and get so excited and whatnot.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I wish we could see pictures. When do you get your new camera?

Carla said...

Hopefully around Christmas time. Can't wait!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Now for the fun to begin! Anna just decided she would like to walk now too. What would it be like to be alone with all three walking in different directions?!?! YIKES!