My sister mentioned assuming that I'd gotten my camera. I guess most of you are assuming the same since my past few posts have been riddled with pictures. Unfortunately, that's not the case. My bro-in-law was nice enough to let me borrow his until we get back to the states. My camera is STILL on back order. If it doesn't come in by Jan. 7th, I'll be back at square one. I ordered through this website that was offering an insane deal. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. The good thing is they cancelled the order so it wouldn't get charged to me. So I haven't actually paid for anything yet. Anyway here's hoping I have a camera waiting for me when I get back to the states.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Reading your blog is better than most books I read. Congrats on all you've accomplished. I think you've done it all quite gracefully in my opinion. You look more beautiful than ever and the kids look very happy. You have achieved super mom status.
See you soon!
Jen
I miss you. When do you get back to Bloomington? And when are you taking a trip to the temple? You've got automatic babysitters, don't forget it. :)
Post a Comment