So, this morning, I find myself counting up how much stuff I have to be excited about. Most items are coming up surprisingly quickly, so I am VERY excited. Here goes:
1. Boards are over TODAY!
2. Chad's parents are coming for Christmas in two weeks. I'm excited to see them and we've got some fun exciting things planned.
3. Three weeks later, we fly home to see family!
4. One week later, we go home to the midwest and see most of our friends again, at which point, Chloe will move up to primary with her friend Lillian... oh yeah, and Chloe and I will have play mates and good friends and stuff to do again, other than watch TV!
5. In the spring, Chad will graduate and lots of other exciting things will ensue: celebrations, trips, finding a job and place to live. And I don't think I've mentioned it here, and only on the phone to a select few (namely grandparents). But Chad and I have officially decided against trying to settle down in CO, but instead in the Carolinas. And the more he and I think about that the more excited both of us get. It'll be really nice to be close enough to go home any time we really need/want to without the stress of a really long trip, or time in the airport or on a plane. And we'll be close to the beach.
4 comments:
Carla- I am so happy and excited for you guys! I am glad that there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel now! I hope you guys have fun with Chad's parents.
Yeah!!! I told Lillian she only had four more nursery days left and she cried....maybe it'll be better when Chloe gets back. Let me know the day you come and we'll make sure you have food!
Y A H O O !!!!!! Glad you came to that decision! I guess a beach trip to the Carolinas are in my near future. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!! Finally logic has prevailed! - I think we all need to be nearer to family because I think that in hard times family can see us through. Love Mom
Post a Comment