Well, Chloe and I got our little bitty tree put up and decorated this week. That was fun. Now we've been teaching her and Everett to leave it alone. We also cut some tin foil snowflakes for the window and there's one gift under the tree. Yay! There are nativities going up around town too. Oh and for the tree, I made popcorn garland. It smells nice, but it's like pulling teeth to keep Everett from eating it all! Silly little porker. Fun stuff.
Side note: I found out my camera is back ordered so it very well may not make it to my in-laws' before they come here. Cross your fingers for me!
1 comments:
Take a picture of your little tree - I loved Reid tree he created in Italy - very sweet and you will want the memories - life is simple for you now - you just don't realize it.
Post a Comment