6 weird quirks:
Ok, I don't think I can really afford many quirks right now. But here goes:
1. Leighanna, I'd have to say, I am the biggest klutz ever! I drop EVERYTHING often for no reason. I run into walls and bonk my poor kid's heads and always show up with tons of fresh bruises and have no idea how they got there. And again Leighanna, I have the worst memory. Chad asked me to cook him some bacon while he ran across the street to the ATM. No bacon. I forget things literally 2 seconds after he tells me.
2. I can't finish the bottom of a bag of chips.
3. I pile my oatmeal on top of a slice of bread - UNtoasted.
4. I have at least 3 cups at any given time: one for milk, one for juice, and one for water. Usually the milk and juice are in the fridge with left over liquid while I have water cups scattered around the house with about an inch of water left in the bottom. Drives Chad nuts. He says I'm like the little girl from SIGNS. But of course, I've had to get much better about that here in Mexico because we have about 1 cup per person here.
5. My shoes NEVER make it to my closet. I hate walking on my floor with shoes that have stepped in who knows what. The bottom of my shoes kind creep me out. I walk in the door, drop what's in my arms, kick off my shoes, and especially in the winter, go straight to the bathroom to wash my hands - ok, that's probably not that quirky.
6. I wait until the last minute to go to the bathroom. I want to finish what I'm doing, and I want to spend as little time as possible in the bathroom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment