She doesn't have too many crazy antics any more. That's Everett's territory now. But today I said, "Everett, you're a tornado!!" And Chloe said, "Everett's a tomato."
I cut Chad's hair Saturday, and on Sunday, I discovered that Everett had a hole in his hair. Chloe had done it with the razor when I wasn't around.
I asked her what we should get daddy for Christmas and she said, "um, some new toys. And I want some too! I want a drum, can I have a drum?"
By the way if any of you happen to have any great ideas for a small, lightweight Christmas gift for Chad or the kids, PLEASE tell me because I'm totally at a loss!! He's into his iPod touch, but other than that, he doesn't have time for hobbies.
Oh and PS) We FINALLY made it to church!!!!!!! Chad was sick Sunday. I was so mad and dejected. So we didn't make it to our ward, but miracle of miracles, we got to sacrament that afternoon. Let me tell you, I don't know how anyone could ever go inactive!! I've been so despirit (sorry, my spell check doesn't work) for the spirit! And even though I couldn't hear or understand anything, and even though it was all very different from what I'm used to, it was SO GOOD to be HOME! We met an American nuclear physicist from our ward who's parents live in GA (small world right?) And they're moving to BYU soon, but it's good to have someone's phone # and to feel fellowshipped. I can't describe how much better it felt to get to church!
2 comments:
Oh yeah church makes you feel at home even in another country! Miss you very much. Love mom
When I had the girls, I was scared to take them to church because of RSV. But after 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore. I HAD to go and put it in the Lord's hands.
Glad you made it...it makes a world of difference.
-Ally
Post a Comment