
See Dana, the fan is done. The project actually didn't go too badly, I just had to wait for a nice day to finish cutting and paint. It's not the best, but it's not too bad either if I say so myself. And here is Chloe's hair. We've had lots of really damp days, so her hair just curls beautifully. But the best part is, when she wakes up, there's no more tangled clump of Barby doll fuzz to comb through!! The more I work with it, the more I LOVE IT. I should have done it a long time ago.

3 comments:
Dang girl, you are our very own Martha Stewart but oh so much cuter!!!! I would not have had the confidence to fix something like that. Thus the look of undecorated houses for me.
I agree with Dana. I wish I had some of your creativeness. You are GREAT. I have often told my friends how everything you touch turns to gold. What a great talent you have!!!! Love ya girly!!!
Good Job - I am impressed - by the way I hate filling in the word verifications -
Post a Comment