Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chloe's Crazy Antics

"Chloe, Smile!"

Chloclate = Chocolate


"Mommy, we going to ekersize?" (exercise)

*gasp* "Buddy, I'm so glad you're awake!"

bean = turtle food (We made bean bags together and Turtle happened to be hungry.)

"Mommy, did you poop in the potty?! (comes to investigate) Oh, I'm so proud of you!"

"Mommy, did you get owies? Want me to kiss it, make it better?"

"Daddy, I sure do love you!"

She tucks us in when we lay down, brings us a pillow and blanket, strokes our hair or face and sais "goodnight!"

D: "Chloe, what's your name?"
C: "Chloe T____"
D: "What's Everett's name?"
C: "Buddy T_____"
D: "What's Mommy's name?"
C: "Mommy T______"
D: "And how old is Mommy?"
C: "2" (holding up two fingers)
D: "And how old are you?"
C: "23"
D: "How old am I?"
C: "27!"

Ok, yeah, we're bias, but we think she's pretty fun. Can you tell how mature she's getting?

5 comments:

Shawny said...

Too cute! It's so great that you are keeping track of these funny little things. She'll love reading them when she's older.

Bond Bedlam said...

She is so cute. I want to hug them both.

Dana said...

Prejudice nothing. She is a cutie!!! Its just a fact.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Too funny. I love what kids say. And boy is that Everette getting big fast. thanks for keeping up with the blog. I love reading about you all. I feel like we aren't that far apart when you update. Love you bunches!

My Many Coloured Days said...

For better or for worse, she reminds me of Julia at that age!