We had a pretty mellow Easter. The truth is, I hadn't even thought about it until the night before. After church we napped, then decorated eggs. I got a pretty cool kit that came with paint as well as the dye.
Chloe had as much fun painting her hands as she did the eggs. This picture was taken AFTER washing up. It was all Chad and I could do to rescue the two we got before she could paint all over them. Can you tell who did which egg? I'll let you guess. The blue and yellow one sais "Chloe" on the other side. After rushing through the decorating, we went to a friend's house for dinner. It was fabulous! (Chloe wore that headband like that all through dinner. She's such a goober.)
Today, we gave Chloe her Easter basket and hunted eggs with the church playgroup. She was SO excited this morning to get her surprise. She got a giant egg with a mini pad of paper, 3 markers, and some easter stickers. Sadly the markers only lasted about 10 min. before she got them taken away. But it was fun while it lasted. Then we went to playgroup and hunted eggs. It was too cold for either of us to really enjoy it. (I was unprepared for the cold.) But maybe next year I'll be more prepared. Anyway, Hope, if it wasn't for your wonderful dinner and egg hunt, we wouldn't have had much of an Easter at all! So thank you for helping to make it a lovely Easter.






1 comments:
That flower egg is a real work of art! We are so lame - we didn't even color eggs this year. I bet I could find a steal of a deal on a kit now that Easter is over.
You are too sweet!
Post a Comment