Monday, August 1, 2011

Dull

Yeah, the blog title is a misnomer. I try to keep busy with my projects, but... yeah, life is pretty dull. So don't get worried over the lack of posts or give up on me. I'm not dead and haven't "stopped" blogging. And eventually I will find something blog worthy. I've thought about creating a crafting blog...


Now that I'm thinking really hard about it, here are the updates I can think of:

Chloe went to the Dr. today for a well child check-up for school. She's excited to start. She's been so bored here with me. And she wants to see what kindergarten is like. I truly hope it doesn't disappoint. Maybe she'll learn something this year. She and I would both be very happy about that. She did really well for the check up too. They did a prick test, and she didn't cry or even whine much about it. She got out of shots too! I had high hopes for a great summer with my kids. But I am really a terrible event and child-friendly project planner.

Our garden, I just pulled the last of the potatoes out and the few beans. I'd let it go for a while (b/c it's been ridiculously hot) and it's totally overrun by grass, dead corn, and scary looking earwigs and other bugs. At least my 3 indoor plants are doing well. I replanted the one Chloe gave me in a pot within a pot so I can water it and leave it for more than a few days without it almost dying on me. It's thriving now.

Sheesh... I've really got nothin' here. Sorry folks.

Oh, I do have a couple of little projects I'll post about in the next few days hopefully.

0 comments: