I know I mentioned this on Facebook, but here's video. The kids had a blast with Gigi. They went to the Aquarium, children's museum, and swam... A LOT. Well, when I dropped of the kids, I spent the night before going home. As we were getting ready to go back inside from the pool, I rinsed Everett off, and he jumped back in. Never mind the disobedience ;) he'd forgotten that he'd already taken off his life jacket!! After starting to dive in after him, I realized he was keeping his head above water. I have him a few minutes before fishing him out. He did great! But he was shaking like a leaf when I got him out. Poor kid. But he didn't want his life jacket the rest of the week, and when I got back, he looked like this:
Friday, August 19, 2011
Vacation w/ Gigi
I'm so proud of him! Gigi wore them out. I think they're still recuperating a week later. Glad they had fun and learned something new.
Posted by Carla at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! Ultra impressed over here! Great job, Everett!
Post a Comment