Chloe just hollered, "In the morning I'm going to school. I start school in the morning. I'm so excited!" Hehe, yay! I sure will miss her though.
This was tonight's conversation:
Daddy: "Chloe do you have your clothes picked out for your first day of school tomorrow?" Chloe: "Ooh! No! I should go do that! But am I going to be bigger tomorrow?"
She keeps thinking she's going to be five by morning too because we told her she'd start school around when she turns five.
3 comments:
Oh, it is so hard, espcially with the first one. Derek started preschool today and he didn't even care that I left him. Then I went shopping all alone and I was so lonely. Having them leave for school brings such mixed feelings.
Too cute!
Is her birthday too late to start Kindergarten?? I would think that she makes the cut off??
Post a Comment