Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rainy Play

Before heading to the beach, the kids and I had a day where we just played in the rain. I sat in the garage, taking pics, while they ran around. It was fun. Then our neighbor came out and asked if we had power. We didn't. It was out for a couple of hours. So we just kept playing outside. Fun times.
Love that one of them facing away from me. Maybe I'll turn it b/w and display it somewhere.
Spidey goober.
And after the power came back, I turned a pair of Chloe's shorts into adjustable waist shorts.
Pretty proud of how it turned out. I managed to sew the pocket right into the existing seams so it doesn't show. She's so dang skinny! I don't know why all kids' pants aren't made with an adjustable waist.

3 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I need you to live near me!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

Holy Cow girl that is talent!!! I absolutely love that picture of the two of them facing away from you. Chloe is totally growing up!!!

Bond Bedlam said...

Yes love the picture of them together! - Talent!