Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spiderman, Etc.

We're still having lots of pool fun. Yesterday I went out with them. Threw on the swimsuit, painted a chair. And after that the sweat was pouring off of me, so I jumped in and played with them. It was fun. This pool is about the size the bathtub is to the kids. It made me feel young again. But I was pooped afterward. This was after about 2 hours out there. Everett's tired and chillin.' Chloe of course never gets tired, so she's still splashing. I think being in that yucky water all the time is giving Everett a yeast infection though. I swear that boy gets them SO easily!

Everett likes Spiderman. Not really sure why he likes him best, but he does. So when a friend invited us to a super hero b-day party, I used it as an excuse to buy him this costume. He hasn't taken it off since. That was a week ago. I make him take it off for errands b/c it's just too stinking hot, but he always says, "and when we get home I can come back to my spiderman?" Yes of course Everett. Well worth the $4. And his little booty just begs to be pinched in it.

1 comments:

Dana said...

oH He is just too cute in the spidy outfit!!!