Monday, July 5, 2010

Miscarriage

For those that didn't know, we were pregnant. It was planned. I was about 11 weeks along. We were just starting to tell people. For those that did know, I'm not now. I am sad, disappointed. But I know that for whatever reason, it needed to happen. It's not the worst thing I've been through. I'm actually doing pretty great emotionally, just stressed, tired. Tired physically too. Still have about a couple days of feeling like crap ahead of me because of some meds the Dr. gave me. But I don't know if I've ever felt the love of my Father in Heaven more strongly than I have this weekend. Through this and some of our other recent trials, I've never been closer to Chad either. So it's ok, I just wanted to let some of you know quickly and easily.

7 comments:

The McLane Family said...

Hugs! I have been there. We will pray for you all. I am here if you need to talk.

Beth said...

So sorry to hear that news :-( If there is anything you need I am close by

Dana said...

OH Carla I am sorry. I would have called but with us trying to leave out of town and Nathan needing surgery I have been running around like crazy. I am sorry but usually its for a reason. Call me if you need to talk. Love ya!!!

Carla said...

thank you ladies. that's really sweet... and those of you that have called.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Carla I am so sorry. I just read this. Please know I love you and wish I could hug you right now. I know how you feel. I think all us Bond girls have been through that at some point in our marriages. I love you and am so sorry.

Bond Bedlam said...

Oh so.. sorry Carla. I too am disappointed but I love you and am glad that you are recovering well. I just read this and will try to call you tomorrow. Love Mom

Shawny said...

So sorry Carla. I've been though it and know it can be tough. All the hormones make it hard I think. I hope that you can rebound quickly and add a new special spirit to your family.