Saturday, July 10, 2010

Growing!

At about 18 months of age, when most boys are starting a 2 year old growth spurt, Everett stopped growing. We were still transient at that point, so doctors just shrugged and said, "well, we don't have any data for that." We measured him again at around 2 1/2, again, nothing. About 4 months later, recently we measured him again. HE GREW AN INCH!! Yay! Sadly, he got my short genes I guess. He'll be like my brother who's wife is taller than him... oh well. I love this shirt. I think it's cut really slim. It makes him look grown up with his little pot belly.

3 comments:

Leighanna said...

So, I read this post to Reid and he was not happy. "50th Percentile" was his quote to be exact - meaning he wants you to know he is average height. LOL - (he really is very defensive about his height since he married into a "family of giants" as he puts it). :D

Bond Bedlam said...

You CANNOT tell how tall he'll be - I knew a a boy in high school who was always the shortest in the class like me. After graduation he shot up and was taller then normal. But... short people are on my side of the family - sorry! I don't like being short either I have even shrunk and inch!!

Bond Bedlam said...

Oh yeah - he's a cute dude Just like he is!