Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Potty Training Fun


We've had ups and downs and plenty of accidents in between. You facebookers know all about that. But Everett's doing great. He has moved to the big potty and now tells me when he has to go in public. He also now tells his teachers and baby sitters when he has to go and doesn't have to be reminded all the time. He as learned better how to direct it so it doesn't go all over even when he's sitting on the potty. Here's the big news, he's even gotten so comfortable with it all that he pooped in the big potty yesterday for the first time! I don't know why it's such a big deal, but he usually waits until he has a diaper on (at bedtime) or his swimsuit (yeah, nasty... the things we do for our kids... at least he doesn't do it in the pool.) Chloe did that too. She eventually worked it out, so I figured he would too. I'm crossing my fingers that it's the first of many!

2 comments:

Bond Bedlam said...

Yeah! Congratulation on the potty training!

Dana said...

There is nothing more exciting than to announce that your child is growing up. I am proud of him!!!