Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School

Met Chloe's teacher today. She's still got a solid week until she starts school. Gosh I can't wait! It's SO what we've needed. I cringe at the idea of starting her earlier than I have to because educationally, what's the point. I've felt like I can parent her better than the government can. But now I feel like it really will just supplement what I teach her at home. I feel so blessed to have what seems like a good teacher and environment for her to grow in. I'm excited. She's SO rebellious and sassy I don't even want to be around her anymore. I know she's just trying to figure out how to be older, as she is indeed getting older. I can't imagine spending another year with her at home and I also can't imagine trying to pay for pre-school. Neither would be a fun option. So I feel like this is so perfect, such a blessing! It'll be weird and quiet here with out her, but can't wait to fall back in love with my sweetheart!

0 comments: