Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Banana Phone

Remember when you were a kid and the best part about eating a banana was using it as a telephone before peeling and eating? The kids do it too. Most times the conversations are something like this:


"Hello (fill in grandparents' name)"
"yeah"
"bye"

Chloe's are a little more elaborate, but that's the jist. Well, I guess they got tired of the conversation being so one-sided. Today they started talking to each other.

"Hi buddy. How are you doing?"
"Um, I'm eating my lunch."
"No, no, HOW are you doing?"
"Um, I'm drinking my juice."
No, no, oh whatever. "I'm taking my baby for a walk." (said sitting at the table...)
Wait buddy I can't hear you because it's not up to my ear. No don't eat it yet...

It was fun listening from the kitchen as they politely exchanged pleasantries and pretend happenings.

1 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Very fun :). I remember doing that when I was little too.