Friday, February 12, 2010

Projects

This is in my closet. I love being able to see everything I have to wear without having to go walk or open anything. Also, I used to go to find a necklace and couldn't tell which were the ones that were too long.I'm going to add some trim around the edge, but it's all scraps and hardware we've had for years. On the left, I stapled some velcro for jewelry bags to put spare pendants in.
Next, the bathroom. I get why the previous owners chose this pale purple. All of the counters in the house are purple and blue. But we'll change that one day, and we didn't much like the purple.
Ah, much more contemporary. I love, love, love it!


Can't wait to frame some pictures from the beach to add to our oasis. And I'm already planning on re-finishing the vanity. The fixtures and countertop will have to wait. But I've got so many project ideas it's hard. Once I get an idea, and especially once I get started, I'm obsessed until I see it come to fruition. So, in my mind the bathroom's not done, but for now, I'm loving the new color!

3 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Your bathroom is so classy... love it! I know what you mean about envisioning the "finished" product... patience is a virtue :)

Dana said...

I love that color. I can't tell if its more tan or if its more dark brown. Either way I love it. I really really need to get mine done. It will look so much better.

Bond Bedlam said...

I love the new color. Yes that is more up to date.