Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Pics-Finally

My in-laws' internet connection hasn't been working, so the next few weeks will probably be hit or miss for me as far as that goes. But anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Chad's cousin threw a Halloween party for the kids. Chloe had gone with my mom to my sister's house. So she wasn't able to go, but Everett had a blast. Look at that super cool panda bear. The outfit was a little too small, but worked.
There were games...And temp. tattoos...And there were prizes. That face is priceless. At one of the games, he won "flarp." It's this goop in a can that makes farting noises. He is all boy! He kept saying, "hahaha! It pooted!! hahah!!" It was SO cold, but a lot of fun!
Halloween:

She's so cool! If you can't tell, she's Storm from the X-Men. Chad suggested it months ago, but when we made other suggestions (not wanting to pressure her into anything) she insisted on Storm. It's her favorite character.
After the party, I washed Everett's costume again. It shrank. So what was a little too small, but still doable, became totally unusable. So we had to find him a different costume. I like this one better. He seemed to too since it wasn't so small on him.
Friday was the church Halloween party, which was a lot of fun.
Goofy boy with his loot after we went through the neighborhood on Halloween.
It really was a fun one this year. A lot of years I dread it, but there was a lot of fun (not scary) stuff for the kids. And I had two that could really participate this time. Last year we were in Mexico, so they didn't get to participate. Anywho... it was really fun.

1 comments:

Porritt-On DIY Creations said...

Holy Cow girl !@!!!!! That storm outfit is fabulous. I wish you were around so that you could teach me to sew better!!!