The kids got some cool new clothes recently. Chloe got some Arial socks that match the shirt we got her on our cruise. And Everett got a cool Thomas shirt that. This is what he does every time...
The kids, besides being bored, are thankfully doing great. Everything else, however... not so much. I'm sick of literally sitting around my in-laws' house WAITING. We're not closing on the house tomorrow as planned. Our sorry waste of space loan officer didn't get our appraisal ordered in time. It's too late to switch off of her "service." It would only delay everything. I woke with some freakish pain in my hip. It even hurts to the touch! It's been raining for the past two days solid, I've had nothing to do, no where to go and "our pets heads are falling off!" (Not really, that's a line from Dumb and Dumber.) My patience waved bye bye long ago. And I've reached a whole new level of... vexation...
The good news is, we're still moving into the house this weekend. The sellers are letting us rent the house for the weekend until we close (Monday or Tuesday-ish... hopefully.) So things are looking up... we need all the prayers we can get though. We're getting the truck tomorrow, we'll pack it Friday, and drive up and unpack Saturday. Wahoo! Can't wait!
3 comments:
We had to do that in our house in Kenai. Things usually do work out. I am so excited about seeing all the changes you make to the house as you are doing them. Make sure you photo all of it!!!
thanks for the update
Almost there!!!
Post a Comment