Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shingles?!

I am at Chad's work, waiting for him to come back from the bank to watch the kids so I can go RE-TAKE the driver's exam to get a state lisence, so I can register our overdue car... I tried yesterday and couldn't find our title. So I went to get a lisence anyway, but the kids were TERRIBLE (that's status quo lately. I feel like a mom from "Supernanny".) A lady had to come tell me to shush them! We've NEVER had that happen. Such has been our lives here so far. It started before we ever left GA, but I assumed it would end soon... I have shingles, which is MISERABLE, of course no doctor or insurance, nor do I have the luxury of just sitting around wollowing because I have to clean our nasty new house and unpack. They weren't nasty people, but they had a big hairy dog and didn't so much as wipe off a counter before leaving. We still haven't closed on the house by the way. But Chad and his boss (who has given them LOTs of business over the years) finally raised some heck, so let's cross our fingers. Let's see, what else. Oh everyone has bad colds... Even getting internet has been a bit of a nightmare. Well, Chad's back g/g

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Carla, if I were there I were take those sweet babies so that you can get those kinds of things done. I wish I lived that close to my sisters sometimes. It would be nice to be able to help each other. I can't imagine your kids being overly loud. First off they are Chloe and Everett and they are Chad and Carla's kids. How dare she tell you to shuush your kids. YOu have ever right to be there just like she does. You should have told her to mind her pea pickin business. The kids have been through so much ups and downs these days that you have to give them some slack. Hang in there I am sure that life will settle down for them and you.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Mama Bear would have come out and given that woman a peace of my mind. Kids will be kids and those kids have been trough a lot in their little lives.
Hang in there. We love you and pray for you!

Carla said...

awe, that's really sweet Dana. I wish we all lived closer sometimes too. But the DMV is a testing area, they even shush adults constantly... That's why it didn't make me mad, I just thought, "what the heck am I supposed to do with them?! Other people are talking!