As usual, I was of the "Dang, Easter's here?!" persuasion. I grab things here and there at the store for Easter, but other than that, I never think about or prep for it. I even hid two of them from myself... oh well. We had a nice quiet little Easter, hunting eggs, hunting the basket, watching conference... This is the first year Everett really wanted to participate. Last year he was, "What, there's candy inside? Sweet!" Down for the count, just wanted to pig out. Thankfully, a friend had us over for dinner. Otherwise we wouldn't have had an Easter dinner at all. What a terrible mother I am :)
What? Where? I don't see it!
This is how he always holds baskets and purses; on the shoulder, hand behind the head.
This is Fthlanklin, aka Franklin. It's his current best buddy. I got him years ago at Indiana University, when Everett was a snuggly baby. I spent way more than I wanted to on him, but he was just so soft and lovable. Everett sleeps all curled up around Fthlanklin. He likes the tie and I think his arm just fits so perfectly around his neck. Smile buddy!
Random tidbit: I don't know why, but Everett has suddenly started saying "We don't eat diapers!" "We don't eat shoes!" Etc. He's so goofy.
2 comments:
Everett is so cute. Don't feel bad - I didn't make Easter dinner either. Too much work for 3 people... We did eat brunch at a friends house and watched conference. Be glad you don't plan for Easter too much - I go a little overboard with excitement with Easter candy!!! :)
So fun. I always have good intentions but seem to not have good follow through. The hunt for us was a last minute thing. BUt I did do dinenr (only because Erik said, "What are we going to do for Easter dinner?") Turned out nice just because of that. Where are Chloe pics? Everette is looking so mature and grown up in these pictures.
Post a Comment