Saturday, February 14, 2009

7 Things Tag

7 Things I can do:


1.  Decorate
2.  Frame pics
3.  Develop photos
4.  Be a little outgoing
5.  Understand some French and Spanish
6.  A split
7.  Sew

7 Things I can't do:

1.  juggle
2.  speak French or Spanish
3.  math (Chad doesn't believe me that I used to be alright at the higher maths though arithmetic was never a strong point)
4.  cook with kids under foot
5.  drive (I'm a terrible driver!)
6.  play an instrument or really read music at all
7.  resist several cookies before bed

7 things I say the most:

1.  Did you wipe?
2.  With toilet paper??
3.  I'm frustrated.
4.  I love you very much.
5.  Ok, no more questions; it's quiet time.
6.  I wish Daddy was home too.
7.  You're so beautiful/handsome.

7 goals for the new year:

7???  Wow, that's overwhelming; I just come up with goals as I see the need.  Current ones: to get at least a veggy into each member of the family each day.  To gain enough control to not spank, yell or get frustrated (that is of course a perpetual one).  To get back into exercising... and I'll go from there.  

7 Reasons I fell in Love with Chad

1.  He befriended me when I needed a friend
2.  He joined my missionary efforts with my best friend and was on fire about missionary work, as was I
3.  He was always so generous and gave me all of himself that he could and was usually pretty patient with me.
4.  He was a romantic - flowers on our first official date, little notes in my car, etc.
5.  He honored his priesthood and loved the Lord.  Allison I totally know what you mean about feeling safe; I felt safe with Chad too.  I knew he'd never do (or encourage me to do) anything that was bad for me.
6.  Well, just look at him ;)
7.  He was funny and outgoing

7 Things I love to eat:

1.  Cookies
2.  PB&J
3.  cookies
4.  cake
5.  cookies
6.  junk food
7.  milk (for the cookies of course)

4 comments:

Who'sYourChaddy said...

Reasons Why I fell in love with Chad
#8. There weren't that many guys in the singles ward

Bond Bedlam said...

Carla - I especially love reading about the 7 things why I love my spouse. They are fun and interesting to see what attracted people and it is also rewarding to know that the gospel took seed in my children in that they recongize spirituality and it was important.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Really? A split? You can still do a split? Impressive...but next time I see you, you have to prove it :0)

Dana said...

A split is impressive. I would really hurt myself doing something like that.