Not much to report on this week. I went to my first presidency meeting. I was right to be intimidated haha. These ladies are hardcore! I told them I was due around the time of our big retreat. They said, "well, if you haven't given birth by then, we'll just get you a chair." What?? If I haven't healed yet, I will NOT be going. Haha, they remind me a lot of my mom actually. Buck up and do what needs to be done, type ladies. It's an admirable trait, but I've found I simply cannot work that way. It's not healthy for me or my family. It'll be good though, it'll push me to power through a bit more often. I was totally lost for most of the meeting. Somehow their conversations are hard to follow, and I ended up going "wait, so who's doing what now?" I left feeling even more intimidated. But not defeated, so it's all good.
Monday, April 2, 2012
This Week
Anyway, here's the only picture I have of the $1400 clubhouse Chad built for the kids. He made cut outs on the top to make it look like a castle and added a flag. Chloe has taken some of the pictures from the fridge (they won't be going back up on the new one) and taped them up inside. They've also colored all over, and painted. It's awesome.
Posted by Carla at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are so adorable!
Post a Comment