Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Clubhouse

It's done!! Just finished a few hours ago. Ok, so we've got lots of work to do... paint, hang a swing, add a slide... but it's built. And we didn't have to do it. So this is Chad's design, his baby. He did all the foot work. And I think he did a great job.
I think the kids are excited. And I'm excited to get some of the yard stuff out of the garage, make room for a deep freezer. Oh yeah.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That is awesome! I want one for me!

Jodie said...

so cool! Is that storage on the bottom or more playhouse? Pretty impressive!

Dana said...

OH my gosh what a cute idea!!! And I bet my home owners association would not complain about that in our yard. Its too cute!!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I LOVE IT!!!! So dang fun! Good job Chad!