You all know how I feel about holidays. St. Patrick's Day is the most worthless of them all. Even as a kid I didn't care for it. Wear green or you get pinched, dumb. People here though got into it! I saw a woman at the store all decked out and crazy looking... Anyway, we had the fortune of accidentally getting to Chloe's school early. I'm so glad we did, because apparently leprechauns are big tricksters. I never knew that. I guess during the night, they got into the school and made quite the mess in the pre-k-1st hall.
They even got into the classrooms and messed those up, leaving behind leprechaun dust (green glitter.) But the biggest prank of all is that they locked the kids and teachers out of their classrooms! Their keys wouldn't work until one of the 1st grade teachers found a magic wand. They had to say some magic words to make the administrator's key work. How fun is that?!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
St. Patty's Day
Posted by Carla at 6:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too cute!
Lots of our kids teachers classrooms have been visited while they are at recess. They leave footprints all over and sometimes even treats.
Post a Comment