Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nap Time

I'm spoiled to have a little boy that is still happy to nap with me. Chloe, however, gave up naps long ago. So she got out of school early yesterday, just in time for our nap time. I put Curly in her bedroom with her so she'd stay occupied and not come bug me. When I woke up, this is what I found.This is after she shook or bit most of them off. She had necklaces too, and Chloe said she had tried to put earrings on her. I was shocked that Curly let her do it! She sure was happy to see me though b/c she bolted out the door, haha. Deal with it Curly!

3 comments:

Dana said...

OH my gosh that is just too cute!!! Very funny!!! That is so Chloe to dress up the dog like that.

Jodie said...

That is hilarious!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

PAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!! That is so Chloe! Love it!