Finally the moment you've all been waiting for with baited breath. I finally got another set of hardware. I still have another set to get before all of my doors have handles. But here are the pictures of my kitchen cabinet re-do.
This picture is from before we bought the house.
And before I painted the walls even.


The handles were brassy, 80's, crap with some kind of plastic ring around he middle that was too thick to allow fingers in. So I've gotten my fingers wedged and twisted in them occasionally. I love the new ones, kind of a hammered metal look. The rustic style looks great with the slight distressing I did around the edges of the doors.
After
4 comments:
Great makeover! You are fabulous!!
OH just beautiful!!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Can you please come and do mine. I am scared to death that mine will look like crap when I am done. You are awesome Carla!
I love it Carla - I must they look even better in person you can see more of the detail and stressing in person than in the pictures.
Post a Comment