Monday, January 31, 2011

Gala

I'm playing catch up, so check out the post below this one. Last weekend was the annual gala that the company always takes part in.
They didn't do pictures this year though, so here's the dress. You can't see the sequins on the lacy part. Didn't make it this year. I will next year b/c everything that's modest, including this one, though cute, they all look very "mother of the bride." And I'm not that old yet.
We enjoyed it. It's always fun to dress up and go socialize and have a good meal. We're fuddy duddies though. We danced one slow song and then left.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Mother of the bride my foot!!! It's beautiful. Did you make it? Glad you had a fun fancy date!!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

CARLA!!!! You are crazy. You look AMAZING!!!! Love the shoes, love the dress, and love the girl in them. Just beautiful!

Bond Bedlam said...

You DO NOT look like the Mother of the bride. It is adorable. You look very cute. Love it.