Ever since the first time I loaded my bookshelf, I wanted some spot lighting. I bought some lights at Ikea over Christmas and just got them installed, connected, etc. I LOVE IT!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Wiring my Bookshelf
Posted by Carla at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Shut up. You did not just put lighting into your bookshelf! That is too awesome!! I would NEVER have even thought of doing something like that....I want to be Carla in my next life :)
Maybe its wrong but I really do envy you!!!! YOu are so stinking talented and I will never come close to that. I wish I had the guts to try the things that you do. YOu not only have the guts but you absolutely make everything you try work. I envy that. The bookshelf is absolutely beautiful and your wonderful treasures get to be highlighted. Just beautiful!!!
It is beautiful. My guess is that your talents and confidence grew after working in the Art and Frame shop. - I think you learned a lot there. I love it and now I want to light my bookshelves in the office.
Time to come visit me and fix up my house :) Just beautiful Carla!
Post a Comment