It's been a long time since I've blogged b/c I was in no kind of mood for it. So I'm playing catch up. Remember that snow we got followed by the ice? Right after Christmas break, we got 3 days off of school and 2 delayed starts, followed by another day off of school the next week due to a water main break. Fun times. We got lots of time with Chloe, even some extra time with daddy! By the end of that first week though, I was reminded of why I put Chloe into pre-k. Never will I doubt that decision again. Anyway, here's what we did with our time!
Any time we get snow, Chloe's the first one outside. She loves it! She also loves eating it. Everett, on the other hand, still had to have his "morning coffee" which is an hour or so of cartoons, until his tummy wakes up and wants breakfast. Anyway, she was even eager to go out without anyone, so that's saying something! Curly kept her company though.
A few beautiful pics after the ice hit:
Of course daddy shoveled it into a pile for them. Wait, did I say he did it for the kids? Hehe.
Then he made it into a slide.
1 comments:
So much fun. We haven't ever gone sledding. I think laundry baskets work just fine...cheaper too.
Post a Comment