Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Everett Antic


Oh this boy kills me sometimes! I was outside painting today, with Everett just wandering around me singing and whatnot.


I said "Everett, why don't you go jump on the trampoline so you can get some exercise and be strong and healthy?" His response?

"I don't wanna exercise and be strong and healthy. I wanna have a big tummy like you!"

Mommy Fail

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh, Everett, some day you will learn what to NEVER to say to a woman. haha!

Don't you love those times when you don't know whether to laugh or ring their little necks? I hope you got a good laugh this time. :)

Beth said...

It's only funny because you do NOT have a big tummy...
Now, if you did happen to have a big tummy there would be a problem!
And I noticed that the little smirky smile he has looks EXACTLY like the one Chad has on the photo of you two on your page!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

R U D E !!!!! Don't ya love that?!?!?! Bella said just hte other day, "Mama, do you have another baby in your tummy. Cause it looks like it." Dang girl! What is wrong with our children?@?!?!?!?!?

Leighanna said...

William has said things like that to me too... I just look him with a raised eyebrow and sideways grin and inform him that it is his fault. He just then looks at me confused. It is kinda funny.

Dana said...

OH man kids. Gotta love them. I can't believe he could say that about you though!!! Me maybe you ?? NO way.