So I found this picture of the Salt Lake City temple when we lived there 2 years ago. I was at the distribution center when I saw a worker with it. I asked where to find one, but he had to get it off the truck for me. They weren't even unloaded yet. I LOVE it because it's a unique angle with beautiful fall trees in the foreground. So I bought it and hauled it around for the next year. We moved here a year later and it has sat on my mantel ever since, in the plastic and cardboard, waiting for a frame. The frame I bought 1 1/2 years ago for Chad's graduation present. I bought it for his diploma. But they'd messed up the mat, so we never did get his diploma in it. We moved here and the clinic framed his diploma more in fitting with the decor of the office. So I inherited the frame. I bought a mat, had it cut down (b/c it was 2 inches too big for my mantel) and put together. All told, it was quite costly, but I'm SO glad to finally have it done! It's beautiful!! And it will likely never move from its place of honor.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
PS) I love Chloe's jack-o-lantern. She made it in school. Isn't that a cute idea?
Posted by Carla at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful picture!!!!
Carla, its beautiful!!! I love how you decorate. I wish I were talented at decorating. I just wait till family comes and helps me with it, te he he he.
I love that view they chose to take the picture from.....very unique. Great job!
Post a Comment