Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crafty

My sister, who used to be the least art/craft-inclined of the whole family, has learned to sew. I'm very proud of her and it's fun to have it in common. Forever ago she promised Chloe a dress. Chloe of course forgot about said promise, and honestly, so did I. But not my sister. Life, along with sewing machine repairs and sizing problems got in the way, but she was determined to fulfill her promise. So she started over and whipped this out in a couple of days. Chloe's very tall and slim, but the dress fits perfectly! It's SO "Chloe" too! And it'll be good for summer or winter. We both love it! It's darling.She also made some pj pants for Everett. They're "Bzz Light-hear"

And some pj shorts. (They're not really that short Dana. He just had them bunched up. They are actually perfectly to the knee.) They love their new clothes!
Thank you Aunt Dana!

3 comments:

Dana said...

OH my gosh Carla they are both so cute on them. I am so glad they like them and I absolutely love my hobby.!!! I hemmed both the shorts and pants up more because you said he's just short so you can take that out on the shorts if you need to. Oh I just love seeing them in something that I made. Its very fulfilling.

Bond Bedlam said...

They are so... cute I miss them and Pa said that he misses them - he looked at the blog with me.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Good job Dana! You rock!!!!