Oh my goodness! He is so resilient! Apparently my doctor said that she treats more patients for childhood obesity than from problems/injuries from trampolines! So it can't be too bad.
I am a young, stay-at-home mother of two. My husband of 9 years is an Optometrist, and we settled in NC over 2 years ago. In our life, there's almost never a dull moment. And I love it! So I decided to document these crazy days in which my joy is full.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is so resilient! Apparently my doctor said that she treats more patients for childhood obesity than from problems/injuries from trampolines! So it can't be too bad.
What a funny kid! I can't believe he's able to jump with that huge cast! :)
Although, I'm rather impressed that he can do that with a cast! (PS, this is Leighanna... it logged in as Reid and I am too lazy to change it!)
OH come on Carla he is a wild crazy boy. What boy wouldn't want to jump with a cast I be it gives him better bounce or something like that.
That is awesome :).
I'm dying! That is so funny!
Post a Comment