Isn't this the BEST picture ever?! When it's something he likes, and he wants to make sure it gets in there, this is how he eats.
My handsome little boy has largely given up his obsession with shoes which has given way to being obsessed with bodily functions. He just laughs and giggles like crazy at all farts and always announces every bodily function. He has stopped announcing the ones that require a diaper change though, ever since our Thanksgiving Day potty training fiasco (I was NOT ready for it.)
Anyway, the other day we're standing in the check out line, when out of nowhere, he says (loudly of course, because he's always loud) "Mommy pooted!" I shushed him and said "no I didn't," for the benefit of the poor lady behind me. I honestly didn't. I don't know why he started saying it. I didn't even do anything that might've sounded like it. But to no avail. He just giggled and yelled "Mommy pooted!" like 10 more times. What the heck son?! That poor lady kept her distance, and the line could NOT have moved fast enough! Almost all of Aldi heard and looked. Crazy kid! Oy, at least he keeps things interesting.
5 comments:
ahhh boys!!arent' they wonderful!!!! what else can you say. Wait till they call you in from the other room to witness how "big" their poop is. I love the new picture. Very good self picture taking!!! I think we are going to miss you guys at Christmas. We aren't going to get there until the day you guys leave. That sucks I say.
Men are awesome. We jump off mountains and land on our face just because it is manly. We floss with barb wire. We have holidays based around explosions (July 4th).
I'm glad he ditched those clean and fancy shoes and got into something gross like a real man should.
Chad you are so goofy
Oh how humiliting!! - I hate that he had given up the shoe fetious
HA HA HA HA HA!
Post a Comment