


Each month the local radio station gives CF Eye Associates a whole hour of air time. They have a doctor come be a guest in the studio. Yesterday was Chad's turn. He was nervous. With his performing background, I found that a little surprising, but I guess that was a lifetime ago. So yesterday morning, I turned on the alarm clock radio to listen in. He did great! It was fun. There were callers, the whole bit. Lots of typical Dr. non-committal responses like "well, the best thing would be to come and get it checked out." I always thought that was because they wanted the money. But it's really so they don't get sued, because how can you properly diagnose someone over the phone? He did a great job, and it was fun to hear. And apparently there were immediately people calling the office to make an appointment with that doctor from the radio. So wahoo! Then today we got to meet Chad for lunch. I got to listen in as he and his assistant finished discussing a patient. It was so cool to see my hubby be a real doctor. I'm so proud of my man!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
My Radio Star
Posted by Carla at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
radio station offices aren't as glorious as i imagined.
Very exciting!!!! Isn't it fun having a real life!!!
neat CHad! Good job.
Wow a radio star! I am impressed.
Post a Comment