Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas and Painting

Why is it that I can't wrap my head around Christmas? Oh yeah... new house, new place, all that jazz. I am LOVING a southern christmas. I mean, last year, we spent it in Mexico, so that was of course amazing. But it felt like vacation. This year is a real Christmas and we wore t-shirts and played outside today. It's a far cry from Indiana, and I love it! I don't mind snow, but I sure am thrilled to be rid of the frigid, burning wind that comes with it! I keep finding myself amazed that it feels like spring. Then I realize I'm not in the midwest anymore. Wahoo!


Yesterday I painted. We went from a fairly primary green living room to an olivey taupe... or if your a man, gray. It's more boring, but more classy. I love it. Though it does make the kitchen look that much more lemony. Oh well, that's going to have to wait.
Chad wanted me to show my pretty headband, painted toes, heart pj's, camo shirt, and goofy smile. I came straight from the store, changed and got to work - couldn't wait.
Can't wait to get better curtains and pictures up now.

3 comments:

Dana said...

It already looks sooo much better. YOur house is so cute and will always will be. YOu are just a talented chick!!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

MUCH BETTER!!!!!!! More pictures please. I want to see it all!

Bond Bedlam said...

Oh yes MUCH BETTER!!