"Daddy, can you help me practice my letters so I can get a job?"
"Ok, I wrote an A and a B, now I need money."
We were talking about how Daddy might have found a temp job that'll work out perfectly for us. We're very excited! Also, we took NC boards yesterday. I had Chad and two examiners with some crazy contraptions (mirrors and lenses) dancing around me trying to see all of the parts of my eye. But I had them to distract me from what was going on, so my stomach didn't tie up like normal. I also saw a shadow of the veins in my own eye. That was cool. The whole test was pretty nuts, but I think it went well. You never know though, so we'll find out in a month and a half.
2 comments:
What is the temp job? we want to know. yes Aaron got braces. I want to blog about it but just haven't taken the after picture yet.
So is that really what Chole wrote or what? - Yeah a job.
Post a Comment