I've had some cute, random pics of the kids that I wanted to post.
Chloe loves dressing up the dogs. They're really good about it. He kept those sunglasses on forever. Aren't they so cute - the kids that is.
She's still such a stinker. Everett loves to be my model, but she still won't give me a straight face.
This year, we've been lucky to find all kinds of sea life on shore - dead horseshoe crabs, dead shrimp, crabs. This time starfish were everywhere, and I found a whole sand dollar. Very cool.
My cutie pies have been inseparable. Chloe follows me and Everett follows her - my lil chickadees. They seriously have learned to play together really really well. It's wonderful and they've been so sweet to each other, a mother's dream.
Mr. Diva/Tubby Bubby
He LOVES wearing mine and Chloe's things, shoes, headbands, etc. Such a goober... a copy cat really. He needs some boys to copy!
Everett was studying with Daddy for his big test. Too cute!
3 comments:
cool cool!!! I love the new background.
Too cute! They look like they've been having fun lately!
How very fun! Southern Georgia is great! (Everyone here claims Tallahassee if S. Georgia). Where are you exactly?
Jen
Post a Comment