Friday, October 5, 2012

One Month

Pictures, as requested.  These first two are his 0 month.  I took them at a week of age.

 I love the way he likes to keep his hands around his face when he sleeps.  This is how I sleep, except with a pillow.
 And a few other cute faces.  Well, lets face it, the only not cute stuff a baby does is scream, poop and pee.

 Aaaaaaaand one month old.  A crafty friend made me these onesies - best baby gift ever!

And some cute toes... yeah, my camera's getting a good workout lately.  I can't edit the pics either b/c I just get lost looking at his cuteness... and then it's time for him to eat or be changed and I have to quit trying.


4 comments:

Jodie said...

Soooooo cute! And so much like Chloe! And I love his cute little nose. :)

Bond Bedlam said...

So cute... Can't wait to hold him He looks like EVERETT who looks like Chad!

Dana said...

What a cutie. Iwould like to get my hands on him!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow carlarlarla I am so happy things are going so well with y'all