So the past year has been... rough. Sure my testimony and relationship with my Heavenly Father have grown by leaps and bounds. But quite honestly, I'm so glad 2012 is OVER. Look back at Sept. 14th post as a reference. Remember that? Yeah, those trials were just mile markers in what has been a Very Long journey for both of us, with no forsee-able resolution to either of them. I don't care to go into more public detail. Still, there is hope that one day they will pass. But the point is that I've been a little MIA in blog land over the past 3 months and that's partly why. With the new year, comes a new beginning. And I'm finding zeal and new hope that these trials will pass and give way to new ones ;) I'm also finding that I have a LOT of extra time on my hands since we've gone back to morning church. So I hope to go back to my weekly updates. And so I'll try to catch up on a few fun things that have happened over the last 3 months.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment