Ok, it's only January, and I've already missed a week of blogging. But in my defense, I was puking my guts out last week. So December... it was rough... the whole month was pretty much just sucky all around for me. But I did snap this picture, which is one of those moments that makes you happy to be a family. Chad asked him how he looked for church. So Everett said he looked great, but his tie was a little crooked. Such a big boy! See how Everett's jaw is sticking out? He was doing that all the time there for a while. Such a cute, funny little kid quirk. I love it!
And thankfully January has been far more pleasant. Especially this past week, I've had lots of those happy mama moments. The kids play together fantastically, without fighting. And we've had amazing weather. Yesterday, we had lunch outside together, sitting in the sun. And I was perfectly content :)
4 comments:
Love, Love, Love the picture! It's adorable! Glad you're feeling better and that January is going a little more smoothly.
so sweet!
So cute - Like father like son
OH my gosh how cute is that!!!!! That is the perfect precious moment caught on camera.
Post a Comment