Sorry for the 2 month hiatus. I promised myself I wouldn't do that, but it was a rough couple of months. So stay tuned for future posts this week. I'll at least try to play catch up a little bit. So here's how this year's photo session went... there's a reason I only do pics once a year... that and our family doesn't change that fast anymore.
First one was almost great, except I forgot to change my settings before taking it.

Second, not bad.

Oh, Everett, don't put your hand in front of you face. And Chloe, why so grouchy?

Ok, we'll just crop and edit that one. That's alright, Chad and I don't get good pics of ourselves anyway.

Dangit.

At least Everett and Chad look good.

Everett? Again?

After about 4 more tries all of which had goofy Chad faces, we'll just stick with the 2nd one that was ok. So, enjoy.

Whew, all done. I don't know why they're all pooped; I did all the running back and forth between the picture and the camera.

So I give up, grab the camera and start snapping away. Oh, look at that, a good one:

Another good one:

And another:

And another good one... *sigh* if only I didn't have to be in the picture.

5 comments:
No surprise that you can't get a good picture with Chad in it!
We miss you guys!!! Hope you have a fun Christmas season.
I LOVE these! They're all so cute and you are looking fabulous as always (I love your hair!). cute! cute! cute! :)
So cute! I love them Carla! You have such cute family.
How creative you are!
I love the pictures!!!! YOu have to be in them because you are important too!! I am rarely in pictures cause I am the one taking them too.
Post a Comment