While I cook dinner, Chad usually does something fun with the kids to keep them out from under foot. The other night, he taught them soccer. I hate being stuck in the kitchen when I hear them out giggling and having fun. But I joined them after I got it in the oven. And here's what I found.Chad said Chloe really picked up quickly the stuff that he taught her. She "handled" the ball quite well from what I saw. Of course she ran circles around Everett, but he was quite good too. He would pretty much pounce her and the ball any time he was trying to get it. So he was good at being goalie. We had a whole lot of fun playing, goofing off, and learning something new.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Soccer
Posted by Carla at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So awesome! I love the chalk goal on the fence...now that's some creative thinking! Does chad get to be home every day around dinner time? I can't think of anything better than to be able to make dinner without children afoot. Lucky gal. :)
He does. we have dinner late b/c I don't start until 5-5:30 when he gets home. But it's worth it. I am lucky indeed.
Post a Comment