When we bought this house, I thought "what good is the bay window if it just looks into someone else's bare wall?" But we often get to watch birds and squirrels on the fence. The other day, we saw a couple of doves. Well, I guess they were house hunting. This morning, I got to watch them building their home. It was so cool! Daddy would fly off and bring back sticks and such while Mommy would weave them into the nest... just as it should be ;) I love to see nature at work, and I love spring time! It makes me grateful for all of God's creations. Later on, a squirrel came to raid the nest. Mommy sat on the trailer, puffed up as big as she could and yelled at him until Daddy came back. Squirrel ran off and they went back to work.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love watching birds.
So.. Cool. Well I have a cardinal that is beating against my front windows from sun up to sun down!! - the windows are cloudy because of his beck marks. Dad said he is protecting his territory and all the famales HE wants to mate with. The bird in the window he is fighting is him - He flews HARD and bangs against the window every minute. It is madding!
Post a Comment